CANON Powershot s10 Battery Replacement
( Hi-Quality & High Capacity 6.0V 750mAh CANON Powershot s10 Digital Camera Batteries)
- Battery Number: EDCN001K
- Battery Brand: CANON Digital Camera Batteries
- Availability: Brand New, No memory effect
- List Price:
- Your Price:
CANON Powershot s10 Battery Replacement Battery Code: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
CANON 2CR5, CANON F97-1032-011, CANON F97-1032-011-DL1, DELKIN DD/NB-5H, DURACELL 2CR5, EMPIRE BNH-194, EMPIRE BNH194, ENERGIZER 2CR5, ENERGIZER ER-D110, HAHNEL HN-5H, HELIOS HS-DC50, KODAK 2CR5, MAXELL 2CR5, MAXELL DC6065, MAXELL DCN001M05, PANASONIC 2CR5, POLAROID PR-104DG, POLAROID PR-107DG, RAYOVAC RV-DC1500, SAMSUNG 2CR5, SANYO 2CR5, Sony HNB5HUS, Sony YA-DMC-50, SUNPAK TAI-S1084-01, ULTRALAST ULNB4H, ULTRALAST ULNB5H, VARTA 2CR5, VARTA P31,
CANON Powershot s10 Battery Fit Digital Camera Batteries Models: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
CANON Powershot s10 Digital Camera Batteries usage tips:
- Please check your original CANON Powershot s10 Battery part number, CANON Powershot s10 Battery model number with our postings picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery for CANON Powershot s10. Replacement Battery CANON Powershot s10 are brand new with new case and new cells, we have 1 year replacement warranty on these CANON Powershot s10 Digital Camera Batteries.
- New CANON Replacement battery POWERSHOT S10 usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use. The CANON Powershot s10 battery pack needs to be circulated (fully discharged and recharged) 3 - 5 times to reach its optimum performance.
- Rechargeable battery CANON Powershot s10 will undergo self-discharging when left unused. It should always be stored in a fully charged status and kept in a cool, dry and clean place. To maintain the optimum performance of CANON Powershot s10 battery pack, it is highly recommended to fully discharge and recharge it at least once a month.
- It is normal if a battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay high attention when the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate a problem with the charging circuit of your electronic device. It is necessary to have it checked by qualified technicians when this occurs.
- Sometimes,CANON Powershot s10 Digital Camera Batteries is hard to be charged. Your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition for about 10 to 15 minutes when a new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for awhile. Repeat the charging procedure again. When a new CANON Powershot s10 battery is unable to charge, it is suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant cells. Occasionally, BIOS updating is required to make the battery work normally on your device.