Replacement Dell Xps m1730 Battery
( Hi-Quality & High Capacity 11.1V 6600mAh Replacement Dell Xps m1730 Laptop Battery)
- Battery Number: ELDE044KO1
- Battery Brand: Dell Battery
- Battery Color: Black
- Availability: Brand New, No memory effect
- List Price:
- Your Price:
Dell Xps m1730 Battery Replacement Battery Code: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
DELL 312-0680, DELL HG307, DELL WG317,
Dell Xps m1730 Battery Fit Laptop Models: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
Dell Xps m1730 Laptop Battery Usage Tips:
- Please check your original dell xps m1730 Battery part number & model number with our postings picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery for dell xps m1730. Replacement dell xps m1730 battery is brand new with new case and new cells, we have 1 year replacement warranty on these dell xps m1730 batteries.
- New dell xps m1730 battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use. The dell xps m1730 laptop battery pack needs to be circulated (fully discharged and recharged) 3 - 5 times to reach its optimum performance.
- Rechargeable battery dell xps m1730 will undergo self-discharging when left unused. It should always be stored in a fully charged status and kept in a cool, dry and clean place. To maintain the optimum performance of dell xps m1730 battery pack, it is highly recommended to fully discharge and recharge it at least once a month.
- It is normal if a battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay high attention when the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate a problem with the charging circuit of your electronic device. It is necessary to have dell xps m1730 battery checked by qualified technicians when this occurs.
- Sometimes,dell xps m1730 Battery is hard to be charged. Your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition for about 10 to 15 minutes when a new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for awhile. Repeat the charging procedure again. When a new dell xps m1730 laprop battery is unable to charge, it is suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant cells. Occasionally, BIOS updating is required to make the battery work normally on your device.