Replacement HP Pavilion n5125-f1946a Battery
( Hi-Quality & High Capacity 11.1V (Compatible with 10.8V) 73WH Replacement HP Pavilion n5125-f1946a Laptop Battery)
- Battery Number: ELHP007B
- Battery Brand: HP Battery
- Battery Color: Dark Blue
- Availability: Brand New, No memory effect
- List Price:
- Your Price:
HP Pavilion n5125-f1946a Battery Replacement Battery Code: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
HP 2111, HP 3933H, HP F2024, HP F2024-80001, HP F2024-80001A, HP F2024A, HP F2024B, HP F2105A, HP F2111-60901, HP F2193, HP F2193-80001, HP F2193-80001A, HP F3459H, HP F3886HR, HP F3886HT, HP F3924HR, HP F3925-60901, HP F3926H, HP F3927HR, HP F3928HR, HP F3929HR, HP F3930H, HP F3930HR, HP F3931H, HP F3931HR, HP F3933HR, HP F3933K, HP F3933WR, HP F3978AV, HP F3980AV, HP F4307H,
HP Pavilion n5125-f1946a Battery Fit Laptop Models: ( Press " Ctrl+F " to Find )
HP OMNIBOOK XE3 SERIES , HP Omnibook XE3-GC Series , HP OMNIBOOK XE3-GD SERIES , HP Omnibook XE3-GE Series , HP OmniBook XE3-GF Series , HP OMNIBOOK XE3B SERIES , HP OMNIBOOK XE3C SERIES , HP OMNIBOOK XE3L , HP Omnibook XE3L Series , HP PAVILION 5000 SERIES , HP PAVILION N5000 , HP Pavilion N5000 Series , HP PAVILION N5100 , HP Pavilion N5100 Series , HP PAVILION N5125 , HP Pavilion N5125-F1946A , HP Pavilion N5125-F1946AR , HP PAVILION N5130 , HP Pavilion N5130-F1937A , HP Pavilion N5135 , HP Pavilion N5135-F1940A , HP Pavilion N5135-F1940AR , HP Pavilion N5140 , HP Pavilion N5140-F1951A , HP PAVILION N5150 , HP Pavilion N5150-F1938A , HP PAVILION N5170 , HP Pavilion N5170-F1939A , HP PAVILION N5190 , HP Pavilion N5190-F1941A , HP PAVILION N5195 , HP Pavilion N5195-F1937A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1938A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1939A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1939AR , HP Pavilion N5195-F1940A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1940AR , HP Pavilion N5195-F1941A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1941AR , HP Pavilion N5195-F1942A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1942AR , HP Pavilion N5195-F1946A , HP Pavilion N5195-F1946AR , HP Pavilion N5195-F1951A , HP PAVILION N5200 , HP Pavilion N5200 Series , HP PAVILION N5210 , HP Pavilion N5210-F2360M , HP Pavilion N5210-F2360MR , HP PAVILION N5210M , , and more HP laptop batteries
HP Pavilion n5125-f1946a Laptop Battery Usage Tips:
- Please check your original hp pavilion n5125-f1946a Battery part number & model number with our postings picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery for hp pavilion n5125-f1946a. Replacement hp pavilion n5125-f1946a battery is brand new with new case and new cells, we have 1 year replacement warranty on these hp pavilion n5125-f1946a batteries.
- New hp pavilion n5125-f1946a battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use. The hp pavilion n5125-f1946a laptop battery pack needs to be circulated (fully discharged and recharged) 3 - 5 times to reach its optimum performance.
- Rechargeable battery hp pavilion n5125-f1946a will undergo self-discharging when left unused. It should always be stored in a fully charged status and kept in a cool, dry and clean place. To maintain the optimum performance of hp pavilion n5125-f1946a battery pack, it is highly recommended to fully discharge and recharge it at least once a month.
- It is normal if a battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay high attention when the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate a problem with the charging circuit of your electronic device. It is necessary to have hp pavilion n5125-f1946a battery checked by qualified technicians when this occurs.
- Sometimes,hp pavilion n5125-f1946a Battery is hard to be charged. Your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition for about 10 to 15 minutes when a new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for awhile. Repeat the charging procedure again. When a new hp pavilion n5125-f1946a laprop battery is unable to charge, it is suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant cells. Occasionally, BIOS updating is required to make the battery work normally on your device.